How it Works
Scrip fundraising has been the #1 fundraiser for nonprofit organizations across the U.S. for more than 25 years! Why? Because it's easy and convenient. Earn simply by buying gift cards to use for everyday purchases, instead of cash or credit cards. Best part is that you can have grandparents, neighbors and more sign up to help earn tuition credit for your student. One Newman family recently received over $1,200 in tuition credits by using the program!
Use gift cards to buy gas, groceries, and everything else you’re already buying—while raising money. It’s easy, it’s rewarding, and it fits right into your busy schedule.
We have over 60 local businesses, and by signing up with raiseright.com you get access to 750+ brands. Plus, you can pick from eGift cards, physical gift cards, and reloading funds digitally onto existing physical gift cards. It’s instant earning with every purchase. Gift cards from RaiseRight have no activation fees and they never expire.
- How do I apply to be part of SCRIP?
- What is SCRIP?
- What businesses participate in SCRIP?
- What percentage of each gift card goes towards earnings?
- Can I split my earnings between multiple families?
- How does SCRIP work?
- Is there a limit to how much I can earn though SCRIP?
- I do not have a student currently enrolled at Newman. Can I still use SCRIP?
- I have a young child. Can I start saving using SCRIP before they become school age?
- Is there a limit to what I can use the gift cards for?
- I'm part of a local business that would like to join SCRIP. How do we sign up?
- If I choose to use my earnings to make a charitable donation to NCS or a Supporting Parish. Is that tax deductible?
- Where am I able to pick up my SCRIP order?
- How do I pay for my SCRIP order?
- Are there any fees involved with SCRIP?
8:00AM - 4:00PM
8:00AM - 5:00PM
Hours may vary based on Holidays and weather conditions. Please always call to confirm our hours.